Friday, February 26, 2016

Iced Chai Tea Latte Starbucks Copy Cat





If you're like me you've looked at the menu in Starbucks seen that they have a few different teas, but despite being curious to try them you never order them. For me the Chai latte has always piqued my interest so when I found a recipe to make it at home I raced to check it out. The best part is how quick and easy it is; you just pour it and go! Plus making it at home will definitely save you some money. Enjoy!






Ingredients:

Ice cubes
Milk (I use 2% milk)
Chai Tea Concentrate (I use Tazo Chai Tea Latte Concentrate)


Procedure:
  1. Fill 1/4 part of the glass with the Tazo Chai Tea Latte Concentrate.
  2. Add the ice cubes to your glass.
  3. Add milk.
  4. Mix and enjoy!






Fill 1/4 part of the glass with the Tazo Chai Tea Latte Concentrate.






Add the ice cubes.






Add milk.





Mix and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment