Monday, February 8, 2016

Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Copycat



I am obsessed with Starbucks frappuccinos! But let's be honest, it's a habit that can get a little pricey. That's why I decided to make it at home. The best part is that not only am I saving a lot of money but (sorry Starbucks) mine tastes even better! Here in the Caribbean we have very strong coffee (it's grown locally after all), so my frappuccino exceeded my expectations. The problem with the Starbucks frappucinno is that I need to add expreso shots to really taste the coffee with the intensity I love in my beverages, but with this version I don't need it! You can play with the amount of coffee you want depending on you mood of your day, and without spending more money for every extra shot! Isn't it prefect? Yes it is! Hope you guy enjoy it as much as I do. Until the next one!





Ingredients:

 1/3 cup of 2% milk
 1/3 cup of coffee
2 Tablespoons of Chocolate syrup
1 tablespoon of white sugar
1 cup of Ice cubes

Procedure:

  1. Put the ice in a blender.
  2. Add the coffee, the milk, the sugar and the chocolate.
  3. Once everything has been added hit ice crush, then chop.
  4. Pour into your cup.
  5. Garnish with a little extra chocolate on top and enjoy!





Put the ice in a blender.




Add the coffee.




Add the milk.




Add the sugar.




Add the chocolate.




Once everything has been added hit ice crush, then chop.




Mix everything together.




Pour into your cup.




Garnish with a little extra chocolate on top and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment