Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bananalicious Muffins


I must start with the title: Bananalicious! Why? Because if you are a banana lover you will love this recipe. It's chock full of bananas and it's delicious!!  I love making banana muffins, but the thing is that my husband doesn't really like bananas very much. So every now and then when he isn't home I make them and enjoy them all by myself. (It's one of my guilty pleasures.) Let me tell you, every time is worth the wait. Enjoy; bon appetite! P.D. I didn't put a better picture of a single muffin because my guests started to eat before I was able to snap a picture. 


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
3/4 cup of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of canola oil
1 large egg
3 tablespoons of buttermilk
4 bananas mashed



Procedure:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.


In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Add the all purpose flour.


Add the sugar


Add the baking soda and salt.


Add the chopped walnuts and mix well.


In another bowl put the four bananas.


Mash them well.


Add the canola oil.


Add the egg.


Add the buttermilk.


Mix all the wet ingredients.


Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine. 


Stir until the mixture is even.


Fill the muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment