Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sesame Noodles


Well this is gonna be the last recipe of the year, so I was looking for something quick and easy to make. Surfing through the internet I found this recipe; simple sesame noodles. I must say it's an extremely easy recipe to make, so I was happy. Plus it was super delicious! I took this recipe from the pioneer woman, I didn't make it with exactly with the same ingredients, but I loved my version. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as my husband and I have enjoyed it. Until next year! 

P.S. I'm getting ready to start this new year full of energy and a lot of new recipes. Stay tuned!


Ingredients:

12 ounces of spaghetti noodles
1/4 cup of soy sauce
2 Tablespoons of sugar
4 cloves of garlic
2 Tablespoons of rice vinegar
3 Tablespoons of sesame oil
4 Tablespoons of canola oil
4 whole green onions




Procedure:


Make the pasta.


Mix every ingredient (except the green onions) in a bowl.


Add the sauce to the pasta and mix well. Lastly, garnish with the green onions.


Sometimes I also make chunk steak and put it on top.

1 comment:

  1. Guitar Pro Crack
    Guitar Pro License Key is a great tool. This tool does not harm your computer. This is a very useful tool for both Windows and Mac users and will save you a lot of trouble. Apart from that, the tool offers a very simple and easy-to-understand interface. In addition, this tool is very effective in management. You can also customize this vehicle to suit your requirements. What’s more, it’s a free tool that you can download for free. This is a lightweight tool that you can run on your computer. Guitar Pro Crack is a useful tool and is used for configuring notes with a device. Apart from that, it is a popular tool among various musicians.
    https://pcfullcrack.org/

    ReplyDelete