Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'm Finally Back Full Time!

Heeelllooo to all my readers and to the month of December. X-mas is my favorite season, I just love the smell of my house during this season!

I know I've been gone for a long time and I want to explain what's been going on. About a year or two ago my camera broke, then my computer died. ;( When I'd started to save up for replacements my due date was looming closer than ever. After that, things got VERY hectic.

Fortunately things are finally starting to fall into a groove. I got a new camera and laptop and I'm finally gonna be able to start working on the blog. I'm so excited to be back at work on the blog!

I've been away for a while, but I've quietly been doing some planning and I'm back with a lot of fresh ideas. My baby is 5 months old today, he is gonna start eating solids next month so I'll be preparing some posts for homemade baby foods! I'm so excited about this new chapter in my life.
If you want me to try any new recipe, please comment under this post and I will definitely make it!

Have an amazing holiday!

P.S.
Coming soon: The strawberry sauce I promised in my last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment