Monday, May 25, 2015

Watermelon Water



When we got pregnant, my husband and I decided not to buy anymore soft drinks in the house. The only thing available to drink was water, homemade lemonade, and homemade fruit punch (plus the occasional smoothie). For the most part I drank water but every now and then I got tired of it and decided to make something different. So I decided to make watermelon water. This recipe is super easy to do and it tastes delicious! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me and my hubby!


Ingredients:

1 large Watermelon (seedless)
Water (to taste)
1 Tablespoon of sugar


Procedure:


Buy a seedless watermelon. 



Cut the seedless watermelon in small pieces.




Put the watermelon in the blender or hand blender.




Add the water and the sugar. Blend well.




Pass through a sifter or sieve to remove any solids.




Shake well and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment