Saturday, May 30, 2015

Nutella Milkshake




There's no doubt that in my family, we all love Nutella! Some time ago my brother asked me to make a Nutella milkshake. Commercial made Nutella milkshakes are becoming very popular at coffee and doughnut shops everywhere lately. I've had a few and they're very tasty but as always I'm sure I can make it better at home, so of course I said yes to the challenge!

There are a million recipes that use Nutella, this definitely isn't gonna be the last one. This recipe is really very simple, but making it perfect for your tastes means adjusting the amounts little by little and tasting as you go along (I'm sure you won't mind though). It all depends on how intense a Nutella flavor you want. I really hope you guys love it as much as we did. Enjoy! 


Ingredients:

vanilla ice cream
milk
nutella
ice

Procedure:



Put the ice cream and the Nutella in the blender.


Add the milk and the ice.


Blend away!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment