Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sweet Peas Baby Food




Remember when I said I was gonna be making more baby food recipes? I have indeed been making loads of baby food, but while I'm preparing them I always forget to take pictures. Luckily, thanks to my amazing husband I remembered to take pictures of this recipe. I haven't had any problems with my son eating whatever I've made, until today! This is the first time he literally closed his mouth and jerked his head away to let me know he didn't like it. So there's a first time for everything. I asked my pediatrician if I could mix the sweet peas with another baby food to coax him into eating them and he gave the ok. So I will let you guys know how it went with Mikhael, my beautiful baby boy. 

I never use frozen or canned produce for my baby food, but in this case I didn't have an option. The only way I found them was frozen. I will add the other recipes soon and upload the pictures as I make them again.


Ingredients:

1 package of sweet peas
3 cups of water


Procedure:




Pour the water in a saucepan and throw in the sweet peas.




Bring to a boil and let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes.




 When the peas soften take them out of the saucepan.




Put them in a food processor or grab a hand blender.




Blend them adding a little bit of the water you cooked them in.



Once you finish blending, put it in ice trays or breast milk pouches. Finally put them in the freezer.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment