Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BBQ Sauce (Boneless Ribs)



I'd bought some country-style boneless ribs, but didn't know what to do with them. I found a recipe at tablespoon.com but I didn't have all of the ingredients at home so I had to modify it a little bit. After sampling my creation I came to the conclusion that this sauce is ideal for slow cooking pork at low heat.This sauce is a thin sauce so don't expect it to thicken.

The end result was delicious! However rather than simply topping the meat with the sauce after cooking it (as in the original recipe),  I chose to make a new BBQ sauce utilizing the sauce that was meant to top the meat as a base for the new BBQ sauce. I served the boneless ribs with some garlic mashed potatoes and an arugula/spinach salad. (As soon as I try it with other cuts of pork or some other meat I will add them to the post.) I hope you guys enjoy this recipe. My next post will be the boneless ribs recipe. 

Until the next one!





Ingredients:


1 cup of ketchup
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1-2 dashes of hot sauce
1/4 cup of worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of water



Procedure:




 In a medium saucepan add the ketchup.




Add the worcestershire sauce.




Add the chili powder.




Add the salt.




Add the hot sauce.




Mix it well.




Put the saucepan in the stovetop.




Bring to a boil.




Once it reaches the boil let it rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment