Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oven BBQ Boneless Ribs


Well, this is the magnificent recipe I was talking to you about in my last post. I found a great sale on boneless ribs at the supermarket and since everyone in my family loves ribs I had to buy them! I wanted that delicious BBQ sauce flavor, and boy did I nail it. My husband and my brother had seconds, then thirds. My infant son kept asking for more too, everybody was salivating. This recipe is a sure hit, I'm sure you'll love it!  Until the next one!


Ingredients:

3.5 pounds of boneless, country style ribs
Fresh ground salt (to taste)
Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
1 Large white onion
BBQ Sauce Recipe (link here)


Procedure:




Unwrap the boneless ribs




Spread two Tablespoons of olive oil on a large baking dish.




Put the ribs on the olive oil.




Add  salt and black ground pepper to taste.




Cut the onion.




Place the onions on top of the ribs.




Bake the ribs at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
At this point you can start making the BBQ Sauce.




Get the ribs out of the oven and pour half of the sauce over the ribs.
Reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 60 minutes.
It's important to baste the meat every 15 minutes.




Once they are done, enjoy!
I served mine with garlic mashed potatoes and an arugula/spinach salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment