Saturday, September 19, 2015

Breakfast Pancake Muffins




The other day I woke up with a mission. I was gonna make something special for breakfast, but what? I remembered someone posted something about making pancakes in a muffin pan. I love breakfast sausages too, so I decided to mix some pancake mix with sausage.  I still wanted something sweet though so I figured, why not have both? Sausage pancake cupcakes for breakfast and banana cupcakes to finish; they were great! The savory and sweet worked great together, and drizzled with a little maple syrup on top they were delicious. My husband and son devoured them. I'm sure they will help get you out of your boring breakfast routine so give them a try!

Until the next one!


Ingredients:

1 Package of pancake mix
Water
Ground cinnamon (to taste)
Vanilla extract (to taste)
1 Banana
3 Breakfast Sausages







Grease the muffin pan with non-stick spray.




Cut the bananas.




Cut the sausages and cook them in water.




Prepare the pancake mix according to the directions on the package. 




I prefer adding some ground cinnamon and vanilla extract to the mix.




Divide the mix into two bowls.




Add the cooked sausage to one.




Add the bananas to the other.




Pour the mix into the muffin pan.




Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, or until golden.




Once done... 




Pour on the hot maple syrup.




Now, enjoy!





It's so good, keep enjoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment