Sunday, September 20, 2015

Strawberry Banana Popsicles!







 I've been looking for popsicles recipes, because I bought some molds and wanted to use them! But looking through recipes I wanted something I could give my one year old baby. He loves to devour watermelon blocks I make for his teething. He can't get enough of them. So I decided to try something different. I found this recipe at allrecipes.com.  It's a very easy recipe and pretty tasty too. Hope you guys enjoy it!


Ingredients:

1 cup Plain Yogurt
1 Strawberry gelatin, 3 oz package
1 cup of very hot water
1 Banana


Procedure:






Pour the hot water in the mixer.




Add the Strawberry gelatin and mix well. 




Add the yogurt.




Add the banana.




Mix everything well.




Once mixed, pour into the molds. 




Let it chill in the fridge for at least four hours.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment