Thursday, October 1, 2015

Stuffed Bread



I was browsing through the internet and found some recipes for stuffed bread. Let me tell you, there are a lot of versions and variations! I was interested in trying this out so I decided to make my own version. In my version I use a lot of things I just love to combine. This is not the healthiest recipe, but once in a while I love indulging. Be creative and create your own version! Hope you guys like it! Until the next one!



Ingredients:

Soft bread
Spreadable cream cheese
Mexican style cheese
Plantain 
Salami
Bacon 






Procedure:





Put your bread on a slicing board.




Slice your bread in half.




Spread the cream cheese.




Add the salami.




Add the cooked ground meat.




Add the plantain.




Add the cheese.




Close the sandwich




Wrap it in bacon.




Set a large piece of aluminum foil over a cookie sheet or baking pan.




Put your loaf onto the aluminum foil.




Wrap up your loaf in the foil.




Bake it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.




Unwrap the aluminum and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the bacon looks cooked.




Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool.




Set your loaf out on a cutting board.




 Cut it.



Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment