Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mocha Expresso Iced Coffee



In one of my earlier posts I gave my recipe for iced coffee. That's a very tasty recipe, but sometimes I like to give it a little boost. You can enhance your coffee with lots of flavors: hazelnut, almond, etc. Those are all tasty, but nothing goes together quite as well with coffee as chocolate. That's why I decided to make a mocha expresso iced coffee; it's the best way to wake up in the mornings! Hope you guys love it as much as me! Enjoy! Until the next one!


Ingredients:

1 cup of 2% milk
2 Expresso Coffee Cubes
1 tsp white sugar
1 tsp chocolate syrup



Procedure:

Make the expresso cubes as in the Expresso Iced Coffee post.




Put two coffee cubes in your mug.




Add the sugar




Add the milk.




The coffee will begin to melt.




Add the chocolate.




Lastly, stir to mix it all together.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment