Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome!



Hello, and welcome to my new blog! Starting tomorrow I'll begin this new project to share what I know about cooking and baking. I'm a home cook that loves cooking, baking and entertaining.The dishes I make are usually simple, but I dream of making all kinds of goodies… so I decided to make that dream a reality. Obviously my hubby is in love with the idea and he's been totally supportive. ;)
I am starting this blog to chronicle the adventures of a home cook with a lot of love for the kitchen.   A major part of this project is to have a digital copy of many of my favorite recipes and the recipes I create.  I hope you’ll find at least one worth replicating in your own kitchen and enjoy it with yourself and/or family!

 Hope you can join me in this adventure with recipes, tips and more! Once again welcome to my little world!

No comments:

Post a Comment