Thursday, October 18, 2012

Boxed Chocolate Pudding



My brother and I have always loved chocolate pudding and it’s been a while since I last ate it. I’ve never made boxed chocolate pudding before. Mom always bought it ready to eat in the supermarket. Last week I passed them by then I did a double take and stared at the variety of pudding boxes in front of me. I had a flashback to my childhood with my brother; good memories. So right then I decided to make a batch, but if you know me you should know I didn’t just take the chocolate flavor but the banana flavor too! Even though it’s a pretty simple recipe, I just loved the memories I had from my childhood. The flavor of this, I think is far better that the one you can buy ready to eat. It takes literally only two minutes and is something you can do with your kids without any mess! Hope you guys enjoy it. I wish you guys some great family time!


Ingredients:
1 box of chocolate pudding
2 cups of cold milk

Procedure:


Put the chocolate pudding mix in a medium bowl.


Add the cold milk.


Mix it until well combined for two minutes.
Put in the fridge for 5 minutes until it sets.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment