Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Honey Glazed Thighs



 On August I made a recipe extremely similar to this one... well to tell you the truth I just changed the protein. Last time I used drumsticks, now I'm using thighs. This glaze is just amazing and deserves being used more than once!  Tomorrow's recipe will be the awesome garlic mashed potatoes you guys see in the photo above. I just love cooking and gathering the people I love at home. I love seeing how much they love the food I make. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you guys love this recipe and make it for someone you love.
 

Ingredients:

Thighs (I use 5 but you can add up to 2 pounds)
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
½ Tablespoon of hot sauce (If you like it really spicy you can add more)
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
1/8  teaspoon garlic powder

Procedure:


Mix all the ingredients for the glaze. Put the thighs in a bowl. (I prefer a Ziploc bag.)
Pour the glaze over the thighs. Let it refrigerate at least 1 hour. (I leave it at least 6)
Preheat the oven at 375 degrees 




Take out the thighs from the refrigerator and put the thighs in a ceramic Dutch oven or you can put it in a broiler pan lined with foil. Pour the rest of the glaze over the thighs.


Put them in the oven for 50 – 60 minutes.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment