Friday, October 12, 2012

Triple Fudge Chocolate Cupcakes



The same way I love bananas (and if you have been following my recipes you’ll know what I mean) you need to know I’m in love with cupcakes too! So here comes the second cupcakes recipe! I call this one Triple fudge chocolate cupcake. It has a chocolate base mixture, melted chocolate and chocolate chips too! If you, my friend, are a chocolate lover this  amazing cupcake is for you. Enjoy!!

Ingredients:
I box of chocolate cake mix
3 eggs
1 cup half and half
1 cup of semi sweet chocolate (melted)
1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips

Procedure:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


Start melting the cup of chocolate in a double boiler.


Add the eggs.


Add the half and half.


Mix until combined.


Add the melted chocolate to the mixture. Mix until combined.


Fold in the chocolate chips into the mixture.
Pour the mixture into cupcakes molds.
Bake for 18 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment