Friday, October 19, 2012

Chocolate Brownie Pudding



A new invention! This is a very simple recipe. I was thinking about my brother who loves brownies and yesterday’s pudding, so I decided to mix them a little bit. I guess I’ve been having some flashbacks from my childhood lately and thinking when the times come for me and my hubby to have kids of our own. Looking forward to it. Hope you guys enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 box of chocolate pudding
2 cups of cold milk
Brownies of your preference

Procedure:


Put the chocolate pudding mix in a medium bowl.


Add the cold milk.


Mix it until well combined for two minutes.
Put in the fridge for 5 minutes until it sets.


In a cup put a little bit of pudding, then a layer of brownies. Repeat until you reach the top of the cup.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment