Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mozzarella and Marinara Spaghetti



Yesterday I gave you the Basic Marinara Sauce recipe and today I’m going to use it to make Mozzarella and Marinara Spaghettis. This recipe is one of those inventions you have when you really don’t want to cook, but you have to and suddenly you remember the homemade batch of Marinara Sauce and Voila you are saved by the sauce and quickly you have a dish in mind… yep just like that. I saw my fridge and the only things I had left were fresh mozzarella, parmesan cheese and the sauce.  What better than those ingredients to make this dish? Sometimes less is so much more! Most of the time those are the best recipes! Just saying, don't you guys think this is one of my best photos? I think I'm getting better. What do you guys think? I really hope you guys enjoy my inventions!

Ingredients:
1 cup of cooked angel hair spaghettis
1/2 mozzarella ball
Parmesan cheese (to taste)

Procedure:


Cook the pasta.


Cut the mozzarella cheese.


Drain the pasta.


Heat pan on low and add the sauce.


Add the spaghettis.


Mix well until combined.


Add the mozzarella cheese and let it melt.


Serve and add the parmesan cheese to taste.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment