Monday, October 15, 2012

Whiskey Sour



Well, this is definitely not a dessert and my hubby apparently loved it! For my taste it’s a little strong. I guess I’m not a huge fan of whiskey or maybe the whiskey I chose is not the best. I think that may be the reason; let’s face it I don’t have a lot of knowledge about alcohol but I’m trying. If any of you guys knows more about this please let me know how can I get better. Hope you guys have an amazing week! Enjoy!


Ingredients:

1 measure lemon juice
2 measures blended whiskey
1 teaspoon confectioner’s sugar
Cracked ice cubes
Slice of lemon and cocktail cherry, to decorate ( I didn't used it. )


Procedure:


Add the lemon juice.


Add the whiskey.


 Add the confectioner's sugar.


Shake well over the cracked ice.


Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment