Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cosmopolitan



Cocktail night! Well I’ve always been a beer / wine girl , but today is my Birthday and I’ll drink if I want to… lol So today on my birthday I’ll start making cocktail posts! Hope you guys enjoy them.  Today’s cocktail is the cosmopolitan. I've always seen Sex and the city and saw them drinking cosmos and I've always been curious on the drink but because I never go out that much have never tried it. Well tonight's is the night!!



Ingredients:

2 measures vodka
1 measure Triple Sec
1 measure lime juice
1 measure cranberry  juice
cracked ice cubes
orange zest strip, to decorate

Procedure:


Mix all he ingredients.



Shake all the liquid ingredients over cracked ice until well frosted.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass
Dress with the orange zest.


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment