Thursday, September 13, 2012

Strawberry – Banana Smoothie



In Puerto Rico where I currently live it’s very hot right now, so there is really nothing better than drinking a rich, cold smoothie in the middle of the day while looking up more recipes. I love bananas and it is very likely that you will be reading a lot of banana recipes on the blog. My husband says I’m obsessed with them… well maybe a little; I eat bananas even with my meals! I just love them!! Hope you guys love them too.

Ingredients:
1 – 2 Tablespoon Brown sugar
½ cup of milk
1 cup of whole strawberries
½ to 1 whole banana (To taste)
ice (To taste. I don’t use it but my husband loves it.)

Procedure:

Put the strawberries and bananas in the osterizer
Add the brown sugar




Add the milk



Mix

*If desired, add the ice and grind it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment