Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mini Cordonbleu



My husband has been asking me for a long time to repeat this recipe I made some years ago.  This mini cordon blue is very delicious and will go beautifully with the scallops recipe from August. I hope you guys enjoy it. I want to take this opportunity to thank every one of you that’s reading my blog and trying my recipes. I hope to hear from you! From the bottom of my heart once again, thanks!
Ingredients:
12 chicken tenderloins
Salt
12 slices of bacon
Mozzarella cheese
6 slices of Honey ham (sliced at the middle)
6 Tablespoons of Butter

Procedure:
Preheat oven to 385 degrees F.

Use the same pounding method for the chicken tenderloins as in the parmesan chicken recipe.
Once you have pound, it add the salt or a dry rub of your preference.



Add the honey ham.
Add the mozzarella cheese.

 
Roll the tenderloin and use a toothpick to hold it all in place.

 
Wrap the bacon around the tenderloin.


Place the tenderloins in a glass oven proof pan.

 
Put the pan in the oven for 1/2 an hour, then add the butter.


After another 1/2 hour take the pan out of the oven.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment