Sunday, September 2, 2012

Parmesan Chicken



It’s been a long time since I last made this recipe.  So I decided today was a very good day to make it. I love cheese and in this recipe I use mozzarella cheese, which my hubby and I love! I hope you guys enjoy it too! Have a nice weekend!

Ingredients:
8 Chicken breast tenderloins
All purpose flour for breading
Salt (to taste)
2 – 4 Tablespoons of Olive oil
Tomato sauce of your choice
Mozzarella cheese

Procedure:


Put the meat between two pieces of parchment paper.


 Smash the tenderloins with a skillet. 


The breast will be skinny.


Sprinkle the salt on the meat. 


Heat the olive oil in the pan at medium temperature. 


Bread the meat with the all purpose flour.   


Put the meat on the pan until it has a golden color. 


Put the meat on a plate lined with paper towels. 


Once they’ve drained the excess oil pass the breasts into a glass container. 


Drizzle the tomato sauce over the chicken. 


Add the mozzarella cheese. 


Put in on the oven. And broil until the cheese has browned. 


Now,  serve... 


and ENJOY!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment