Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Poached eggs



The first time I made these eggs was almost two years ago and I fell in love. I don’t like to eat cooked egg yolks, so I always make my eggs runny .  This, for me is the perfect egg: compact and with a little surprise in the middle. It’s important not to overcook it because if you let too much time pass your yolk will have cooked and you won’t be able to taste the awesomeness of a poached egg!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
5 Tablespoons of white vinegar
2 Tablespoons of salt
4 eggs

Procedure:

Put the white vinegar and salt on a medium size pan with water. Bring it to a boil.



Use rings to drop the eggs into when you cook. 


Let them cook for 3 ½ minutes. Take the ring of with a tong. And with a slitted spoon take the eggs out of the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment