Sunday, September 30, 2012

Savory Mango Sauce


Today was the celebration of my 28th Birthday at my parent's house. The family got together and we made a BBQ. This Savory mango sauce was amazingly delicious. It's a keeper!! It's important that when you make not to let it boil for a long time because it will quickly burn. Believe me! I was paying more attention to the computer the first time I made it and... well I had to do it all over. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as my family and I did! I will be making more of this sauce pretty soon. (I'll post more complete photos when I repeat the recipe. I totally forgot to take pictures this time. Sorry.)

 Ingredients:
1 cup of chopped frozen mangoes
½ cup white vinegar
½ cup of white sugar
2 cloves of garlic
A pinch of salt

 Procedure:

Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. 
Cook the sauce for 5 minutes at a simmer, stirring it until it thickens or become translucent. 
Remove from heat and let it cool.





Add the frozen mangoes.




Add the vinegar.




Add the white sugar.




Add the garlic cloves and salt.




Once you've processed it; it would look like baby food.




Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a boil. 




Cook the sauce for 5 minutes at a simmer, stirring it until it thickens or become translucent. 




Remove from heat and let it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment